Background

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

curious

Tonight had dinner at home...
Cook by me...^.^
For me, CheongHing and KuiLing...

I know it's not very nice...
But i'll work hard to improve geh...

This afternoon don't know I felt terribly bad...
It's no reason de feeling bad...
Sorry bao bei...
I didn't meant to ignore you this afternoon...
Just have no mood only...
Then only I off my laptop and thinking to concentrate do my tutorial and have some revision...
But then, that time I received call from my sis...
She said thieves had broke into my house this afternoon...
I felt so shocked and lost...
Why is this happened??
Luckily not really much thing lost nah...
Just my bro cham a bit la...
All jewelry gone...
And a bottle of X.O Hennessy...
I curse you thieves!
I curse you bad bad!!
You won't have good ending!
You better watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment