Background

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Requested

Ermzz due to my VVIP request, decided to come update my blog la...
Today had early class...
8am-11am for Pengajian Malaysia...
But the lecturer 10.30am let us off d...
But for that 2.5 hours I slept for the whole class...
Totally don't know what he had taught... >.<
1st time sleep til so soundly in UTAR...

Ermzz today class til 3.30pm...
Then sat UTAR bus together with Ah Gu back to PV10...
Then while I'm going to reach PV10, Siak called me and said that they going to UTAR PJ to get the result transcript...
So, after I put down my things, then we headed to PJ...
We were there on time...6pm...
Then we went to eat Simply Fusion!
Yea~ The food there is still very nice...
Now they having another promotion...
A main course+iced peach tea only RM10...
So added with the tax it's just RM11 loh...
It's even more worth it than the previous set...
After that went to Cold Storage walk walk...
Hem...
So miss PJ loh...
All of the memories rush in my mind...
Especially everything happen during our foundation...
Then we about 9pm like that only left PJ...
Reached PV10 also late liao...

Today whole day, a lot of people keep questioning me...
Ermz...
I don't know how to say...
Just what you guys think, and that's it...
Don't ask me le la...
Want ask, go ask him la... >.<
*blushed*

No comments:

Post a Comment