Background

Monday, June 22, 2009

Naili's Place

Before I start...
I guess I should clarify things first la...
I guess everyone already knew it...
But anyway, I should make it clear also...
Not escaping the topic anymore...
Ermzz I'm officially dating with CheahXien now...
So...Ermz...Ya...No need to ask le ba...
Anyway, thanks to those who wishes us...=)

Last Thursday last minute decided to go back JB on Saturday...
Ermzz cause Friday night he coming back KL ma...
Somemore I couldn't finish my BSS assignment which due date this Friday...
So, decided to stay 1 more day in KL to complete my assignment and also wait for him...
Friday my class til 3pm like that and I stayed in library to do assignment til 5pm like that...
I think this is the 1st time I so concentrate do my assignment ba...
And also know a guy in my class...
1st guy that I know from my class...
Ermzzz 5pm go back PV10 then continue do my assignment til bao bei say coming to find us...
He came PV10 then we go Naili's Place makan...^.^
I suggested the place and I wanted to go there long time d...
Hem...
With very nice ambience...
Nice food...
And very quiet place also...
Love it very much...
After meal we went back to PV10...















Saturday early morning went back to JB...
At Puduraya met YinLing, my senior...
She asked me why do i lost my weight so gradually...
Is it I really suffer so much in KL... =.='''
Hem...
Nothing much then...

Sunday celebrated Father's Day...
Daddy, Happy Father's Day oh!!
We went to Apollo Restaurant for dinner...
After that went to Jusco...
At Jusco we went to Secret Recipe for cakes and drink...
Later on I told my dad I want to eat durian...
But there wasn't much left...
So we left the place...

This morning after woke up I was rushing with assignment and have to email to Nicholas...
Then not long after that my sis said daddy called and ask us go to shop eat durian...
He bought some and opened left on the table waiting for us...
And he went out to work...
Isn't my dad great?!
Hehe...
I love you dad!!

This 2 items let me damn happy de...

This is my favourite!!
Can't find else where...
My sis bought in Singapore...
Thanks sis!!
Yoohoooo!!


This is another surprise...
This is Yahoo candy...
Isn't it cool?
Sure you guys can't find it anywhere else de...
Cause is got it from some exhibition I think...
So, hehe...
Cute leh... ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment