Background

Monday, June 15, 2009

Back from Kampar

Hey everyone..
I'm back from Kampar...
This morning CheahXien drove me to the bus station and I sat 9am bus back to KL...
As promised, I'm here to upload the pics that I took this few days la...
Hem...
Firstly, these pictures are taken inside UTAR Perak campus la..




Lakeview canteen...
So cool man...
Why Setapak don't have it... >.<



See their food stall also much much different from PJ and Setapak campus loh...

Ermzz...
I did not take much pictures of other building leh..
Cause we were cycling, so it's hard for me to snap pictures of it...
Anyway, block A is the best..
It has some plantation in indoor and it's very beautiful inside..
Indeed a campus life there...
Unlike PJ and Setapak...

Sunday we went to Ipoh...
Thanks to CheahXien's NS friend purposely made a trip to show us the way to eat this...

Ipoh beansprout chicken...
Not bad ya...
Then after our meal we went to Jusco...
Cause YouYean aka YY wanna buy present for his friend...
YY is also our driver for this few days...
It's CheahXien's bro...
Nice fellow...
Cause sama2 only...Become driver only...
And sometime quite funny also la...
Haha...
Anyway, thanks a lot YY!!!

Ermzz...
Just some random pictures here...XD



Had been to Kampar for 4days 3nights le..
It's time to back to the reality...
It's time to start my assignment...
Due date next week ar~~ >.<
Amitabha~
God bless me...

No comments:

Post a Comment