Background

Monday, June 8, 2009

Back from 'short vacation'

Saturday had a 1 day trip in Johor...
Had dim sum as breakfast early in the morning then headed to Kluang...
Fetched my father side grandma back Kluang...
After that went to have Pizza Hut with my family and 叔公,叔婆。。
After that bought a skirt with my sis...
After that we headed to Batu Pahat, Ellen's uncle's shop...
After had a drink there, we headed to Pantai Minyak Beku...
Which there has a temple which many people claimed that people go there 'touch' fish will strike lottery number...

My dad trying his luck...

Justin...

That super big jin long fish..

Ellen's mum waiting for the fish to come...
Haha..

After that back to the Kluang to fetch my maternal side grandma to Layang2, which my 大姨stay there...
Ermzzz I was so excited to see Longan tree there...
And my aunt just pluck some for me and eat it freshly...
Damn damn sweet!
Cool man...



After that we went to a restaurant for dinner...
And know what we ordered??
Squirrel meat!
Tada...

Ermz...
The taste..
So so only...
But if din mention is squirrel then it macam chicken only...
Then by the time we going to left the restaurant...
My mum saw the lottery number result...
So just had a glance on it..
Who knows so accurate...
Really won a little bit...
Haha..
Don't know whether is it accurate or just coincidence loh...
Just don't be too superstitious can d la..

Ermzzz next day, nothing to do at home...
So went to Giant with my sis to buy some ingredient for coleslaw...
So we made some and i brought to KL...
Then evening suddenly had a call from my 三姑婆, that my 叔公,叔婆 came to JB...
So we went to their place for dinner...
As usual we cracked a lot of jokes...
Haha..
Had quite some time din laugh with my relatives d...
Ermzzz then out of my surprise...
My biggest uncle finally brought a girl back home d...
Everyone was still worried he can't find a gf...
But he got d also din tell us...
Haha..

The middle one...
Her name is shu ping..
Then my 三姑丈 say shu pi (tree skin) =.=''
Ermzz anyway, she's a nice girl...
From Penang...
I think this is the first person that a partner is brought back to my home and everyone nod their head de...
Haha..

This morning, woke up early...
Then followed my parents to the shop...
After that, around 9.40am my dad say fetch me to bus station d...
He say don't know whether can get 10.30am de bus or not...
He say if i still din back KL he can't concentrate working...
Hehe...
In bus station my dad bring me go buy some kuih to bring with me cause he scared i hungry...
Then he held my hand and carried my things to the bus...
I felt so blessed...
Thank you daddy!! Muackxxx!!

Anyway, I had bought this Saturday 2pm bus to Kampar...
How would it be??

No comments:

Post a Comment