Background

Friday, June 5, 2009

Back to JB

Last night around 2something only slept...
This morning 6.30am woke up...
Cause 7am like that go out together with Chemical Engineering de housemates...
Then i walk out to Genting Klang that main road to wait for public bus...
It's really scary to cross that big road...
I able to cross to the middle then waiting for another side car to pass by...
So i stood at the center of the big big road..
Then there's a car wanna potong jalan from the junction...
But i'm standing there...
Then got 1 car let him to go then i was blocking his way...
So he asked me to go first but then there's a motorcycle coming...
So it was like the whole road was blocked like me...
The car was like start horning...
Gosh~~
Anyway, very soon i managed to get on to 191 Metro bus...
Reached pudu 8.15am like that...
Managed to get 8.30am bus...
But then 9am like that only start..
I reached JB before 12.30pm...
How fast the driver drive i don't know...
I slept too soundly... >.<

Anyway, this afternoon also met up with gf and yk...
Ermzz wanted to go Kiwi Ice but then under renovation...
I really don't understand why is it everytime i wanted to go but then can't make it de loh...
Aiks~
Then fetched yk and gf back home...
Hem...
Just now followed my parents to my former employer office...
Cause they have some document to sign...
Ermzz shocked that they had upgraded...
And also saw my ex-colleague... =)
Ermzz then i'm a bit paiseh... >.<
My dad...He...squeeze my pimple on my cheeck in the public >.<
My dad like to help my squeeze pimple but then in front of my former employer...
*blushed*

No comments:

Post a Comment