Background

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Long time no blog

Hey i'm back to update my blog...
Previously i really have nothing to update that's why din update loh...
I can say that my Degree life is so dull!!!
I'm so bored everyday!!
I'm still rotting...
My lecture class are not fun!!
Everyday I have to hang on there to survive in the class...
Although most of the time about half of the class were asleep...
No one can chat with me...
Duh...>.<
I miss our foundation year...
I miss TD12...
I miss the time we had lesson together...
I miss the time we go makan lunch together...
Haix...
I miss everything...
And taking QS don't know is it really a right choice...
Last week i only have 3days class...
Same go to this week...
>.<
Now made my schedule mixed up d...
Tomorrow have to go Pudu see whether can change ticket or not...
I don't want to wait til Saturday afternoon loh...
Haix...
Ermz...
Wish me good luck then...

Thanks to Wei Ping to fetch me Document back today...
All thanks to UTAR bus...
So damn small have to fit in damn lot people...
!@#$%^&*
Felt paiseh Wei Ping have to purposely fetch me back to PV10...
Thank you very much ar~~

No comments:

Post a Comment