Background

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

1st day having degree lecture class

This morning, 8am have class til 11am...
My first class is Pengajian Malaysia...
It's a unbelievable thing to believe that we have to attend 3hours lecture for this subject...
At first i couldn't find the class...
Then luckily on the way i met Nicholas...
So i had class together with him noh...
Hmmmm Pengajian Malaysia ar...
3hours, 1hour for the lecture to talk rubbish and intro himself and etc...
Another hour for the introduction of the subject...
What I had learnt today...
Parameswara start to open Melaka on 1403, Melaka sampai tahap kegemilangan is pada pemerintahan Sultan Mansur Syah, then worst is Sultan Mahmud Syah...Then also the undang2 hukum kanun Melaka...
Oh my God!!!!!
It's totally sejarah again!!!!
What Alfonso d' Abuquerque la...
And what Tanjung Harapan la...
Gosh...
Everything coming back to me liao... >.<
Then luckily he released us an hour earlier...
If not i 100% doze off inside...

Then went to take ID photo with Nicholas...
Then went to our next lecture hall...
Hem...
Waited inside for 1 and a half hour...
I slept for...1hour??
Nicholas also sleep beside me loh
I think he got influenced by me ba?
LOL...
Ermzzz then had my Building Structural System class..
Then the lecture gave us our assignment d... >.<
Have to hand in on week4 d...
Aiks...
I think this subject is pretty fun er...
Don't know leh...
So far i found it quite interesting...
And the lecturer also told us that this subject will have a lot of calculation using cose rule and sine rule...
And also some analysis and a little bit of design...^^
Ermzz after that our class end d loh...
Ermzzz then only know that my class really only got 11people only...
Wu~~ So few right...
Ermzz then also knew Joanna loh...
She's a nice person...
Cause go to office to ask for our timetable together and also accompanied me hand in the form...^^
Oh ya...Then in the lift we overheard the conversation and i find it quite funny...
Ermzz a lady asked an indian man(i think both are lecturer)..
Lady:Why do you travel everyday??
Man:That place is not suitable for human to stay...
Lady:How come?It's very tiring to travel like this...
Man:Kampar have no Mid Valley, have no 1Utama...How can survive there...
LOL...
Me and Joanna just laugh out in front of them...
Wakaka~

We had steamboat as dinner tonight... ^^
Forgotten to take picture...
Haha...

This is our dinner last night...
Credits from Jiawen...
Haha...
Hem, that's all for my today post ba...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment