Background

Monday, June 1, 2009

1st day of Degree

Today woke up around 6am i guess...
Cause we have to rush for the bus at 7.20am...
Who knows we go there like 7.10am the bus is already there...
So we ran to the bus...
Luckily we were able to get on it...
Very soon, we reached UTAR...
We were wandering in UTAR...
Go here and there to wait til 8am so that the office open...
Although it is already 8am they also not ready to work yet...
Yea, that's UTAR...
So, this morning i managed to pay my tuition fees d...
After that we were very free again...
Went to canteen...
Then met Ah Tat...
He told me that the class in SE block has canceled for Monday and Tuesday...
Monday i only have 1 class which is 1pm to 3pm which is in SE block...
How lucky am i...
So i decided to return to PV10 la...
Who knows when i'm going to get the bus, the bus just left in front of my sight...
Sigh...
Then went to have lunch loh...
Not nice de chicken rice... >.<
Then after my lunch back to PV10 loh...
Haix...
Feeling like wasting my whole day...
I felt so lebih~
Everyone start their class left me only...
Haix...
I'm so bored!

I don't like being left out...

No comments:

Post a Comment