Background

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feast

Yesterday actually wanted to go donate blood...
When the nurse help me doing the blood pressure test and she asked me what time do i sleep the night before...
So i told her 3.30am loh..
Ermzz cause i woke up around 10am ma...
So still alright...
Then she ask whether got hepatitis B then i told her my sis got la...
So she asked me whether do i have or not...
I say i'm not sure...
Cause i've never did any blood test before...
So she stopped me from donating blood...
Haix...
At that moment actually i felt quite relieve de...
Cause saw many blood donor they look in great painful...
But then at other side, i felt a bit disappointed...
Cause i just would like to contribute something that i think i would have the ability to do so...
But then who knows i have to go do blood test first only know...
Haix...
Syuan and Weisheng did donated their blood...
Give them a big applause!!!
Leewei ar...Not enough sleep, so can't donate...
Ermzzz...
After that we went to Jusco to buy ingredient for our dinner...
The guys from Plaza came our house and joined dinner...
Let the picture do the description ba...

WeiSheng and Syuan frying abalone mushroom...
Nice!! Biggest credit to Ah Bun!

Ah Bun cooking the cabbage...

Steam fish...(Bawal emas)

Fried abalone mushroom...

Vegetarian herbs chicken...
Nice also...
Credit from Jiawen!

Cabbage...

Steamed fish...
I cut the ingredients de.. ^^

Soup with those steamboat ingredients... Haha...


What a feast ya!
LOL...

Ermzzz this morning, only knew that i have actually short sem this year...
Haha...
I thought my course have no short sem de...
Hmmmmm today our building measurement class really trick us loh...
Actually our timetable written there DK1 so we went in...
Then saw all 3E students which have leewei,ahbun,cheeseang they all loh...
Then who knows the lecture say the lecture is not for us...
So we went to S block which located miles away...
Then we sat in there then no lecturer came in also...
Later some other people say our class at SA block...
What the we have to return to the block beside the earlier block...
Make us wasted so much time...
Then went in the class who know that professor talked so much... =.='
1.5 hours just talking about his background to us...
Fishing inside d...
Hmmmmm after that met all of my housemate at SA block...
Cause they have no class...
Ermzzz so had lunch with them...
After that Nicholas wanted to change tutorial group to my group...
Cause he know me and Joanna ma...
And do assignment also easier a bit...
Cause assignment me and him,2 person in a group....
Hmmmmm after that I had site surveying class...
That lecturer very fei also...
He can cracks a lot of jokes but then he doesn't laugh at all...
That class we all joining with Civil Engineering de...
So got TD11 few guys,Weisheng and Raymond...
So luckily la...
But then i also fishing inside la... >.<
Even the lecturer also told us the subject is very boring...
Tell us if want sleep then just sleep... =.=

Today my housemate everybody class til 7pm...
So only left me alone at home...
So i guess i'll be settling my dinner myself le ba...
Oh ya!
I have no class tommorrow also...
So, I guess i'll be going back JB tommorrow early morning ba...
Monday also no class...
This sem my Monday have no class de... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment