Background

Friday, February 20, 2009

On vacation

Yo!
I'm back from my 'vacation'...
This whole week i spent my time with my aunt...
Monday went to Kluang and overnight there for a night...


This scene was really really marvellous...
We no need to spend so much money and time to go Japan to see sakura...
Hehe...
I love it lots!
This was taken at Machap when we were on the way back to Kluang from JB...



Tada...
This was my aunt's and cousin's chicken farm...
This is the main reason for us to go...


This is how the chicken farm looks like before the chicks arrive...

This is the chick inside the box when it just arrived...

See...
1round round got 1k chicks...
Unbelievable right??
So, my job is to pour the chicks out from the box that day...
Ya...
It's really pouring it...^^

Then Tuesday i went to Singapore straight away without stopping by at JB...

This is Lui Lui...
Very old liao loh...
More than 10years d...
It's not golden retreiver though...
I don't know how to spell this type of species...
Forget it then...

Staying in S'pore for 3days...
I don't know how to express my feelings...
Kind of feel that:I've grown up!
Ermz cause of many many reason...
A lot to learn from my aunt...
She's a superb businesswoman...
She's the best cooker...
She's the pretiest mummy...
Yet sometime i can't tolerate something la...
But nvm...
Now i know and very very sure that if we want to survive in this society, we must really make effort...
Not because of others...
It's for our ownselves...
We must really struggle everything in this society...
Nothing will easy come to your hand...

This week can say that too free liao almost watched news for 3 times a day...
Everyday reporting that how terrible is the economy now...
But when i'm in KL i felt totally nothing!
But we're really totally too wrong...
Too wrong to spend as we like...
Aiks...
Then last night i'm halfly awake d...
Cause i always kena people say innocent...
Will get cheated someday..
Especially Cheah Xien i think i don't know argue with you how many times liao...
I say to be honest is to be myself...
But my aunt said in business there's what we call 贱商 (i think i'm right ba?)
Whatever
It meant that 'wicked business'...(lol direct translation)
My aunt say to do business everyone are wicked...
Those big companies are all wicked...

Cause last night my sis were at my aunt's house also...
So we chatted a lot and til quite late...
Then remembered few years back i accompanied my aunt for operation in hospital...
I'm the one looking after her...
Everyone there thought i'm her daughter...
I think that's why til now she dotes on me a lot ba...
This whole week because of me she cancelled all her appointment for dancing and singing activities..
Haha..
Maybe it has been really very long time since i have a good chat with her ba...

Today back home my family were all damn happy de...
Like din seen me for ages like that...
LOL...
Maybe i'm a good companion?
Hehe...
Just now went to Jusco to buy something for my performance tommorrow...
Haha...
It's not those performance on stage...
But it's in the kitchen...
I'll try to bake a cake...
Hope it'll be a sucess one!
And if still got time will make sushi also ba...
Damn long din eat sushi also d...

Today my mum complaint...
She said this sem break like i was seldom at home...
And my sem break left a week only...
And i guess i won't be staying at home everyday also ba...
Haha...
And i guess UTAR result is coming out soon also d ba...
Really really hope i can pass la~
I want to proceed my 3rd sem...

No comments:

Post a Comment