Background

Sunday, February 22, 2009

sunday

Today not having a very good mood...
Don't know why...
Maybe it's i've been rotting at home for so long...
And rained today...
Got affected by the weather?
Today also find a lot of friends and asked them to go CS with me...
But none of it can make it...
Felt quite disappointed...
But during i helped my mum in the kitchen just now, mum said daddy said wanna bring me to CS...
I was so surprised and overjoyed!
But then during dinner daddy said he's going to Giant to buy something...
So he asked my bro to bring me go loh...
At last...Finally...
It's like ages I never been to City Square!!
A lot of changes in CS...
But i realized really nothing to buy there...
My bro said in JB it's really quite tough...
You see, work in JB got lower salary compared to KL...
Things in JB are much more expensive than KL...
I guess it's because there's a lot of Singaporean shop here...
That's why things are more expensive...

Anyway, these days i'm looking for watch...
Planned to get a new one...
This is the one i spotted!
Fell in love with it deeply...


Price:RM339
Have to be more obedient at home d...
And also have to try save $$ d... =(

Last night i dreamt again...=(
Dreamt that result will be out before 24th Feb...
Weird~
Sis said I'm too stressed d...

No comments:

Post a Comment