Background

Monday, February 16, 2009

Chingay

It's really too much for me to story herre...
So let the picture do all the telling la...
But very paiseh...
I brought a no batt camera out...
Then i use my phone...
At the end my phone also no battery...
Cause i din charge also...=(
Sorry la...
Cause it's a last minute decision that my parents want to bring me to Chingay de...
I remembered the last time i went to Chingay is when i'm in Primary2...
See...Already been 11years din go d...

Here are some pictures before til the end of the Chingay...



















+



















Justin and my dad...



I didn't manage to rotate the video before posting it up here...
Cause i'm a bit tired and lazy d...
Hehe...
Paiseh ya...
In this video you all can see the flag that is as tall as the road lamp pole and the people are swinging it...
At around 40second you try to listen what can you all hear...
Damn funny!
Haha...

*Someone suggested my blog viewer to place your monitor horizontally to see that video clip...
Kakaka~~
I did not mention the name...
Or else i'll kena belasah in 3rd sem d...
LOL
Another suggestion from me is to 'STOP' your explorer so the song won't interrupt when listening to the video clip...
Hehe...


Hmmmm tommorrow morning will be going back to Kluang with my aunt...
Will overnight there...
Hope i can bear with it!
I must be as filial to her like i treat my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment