Background

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day...

Last night went to pick up my sis back from Singapore...
After that we went to eat dinner..
Everyone said it's much delicious...
But i did not have appetite...
So i din taste anything special...
This is what i ate last night...
Kuey tiao kia '粿條仔'
I guess my KL friend don't know what's this ba...
But this is nothing unfamiliar to Johorean...

After dinner, back home ate a pill then had my nice nice sleep...
My dad say must be i'm back home late for the night before because i went to Danga Bay...
I did not dare to tell i MSNed til 3am for the past 2days...
So i didn't managed to greet 'Valtentine's Day' by 12am...
I'm awake around 4am...
So i greeted...
I knew it's kinda nuisance to greet someone at such hour...
And afternoon online really got scolded...=(
Haix...
Forget it...

It's sakura season again!!!
This is really nice and romantic man~

Only manage to get 1 pic only...
Cause i still didn't saw any more pretty than this de...
Will try to get more photos of it...
Anyway, I had great Valentine's Day with my family...=)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment