Background

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Times Square

Today went to Times Square after class...
Last minute decision...
Cause actually Jiawen want to go 1U geh, but the guys say want to go Times Square and then i say if Times Square then I'll go if not i'm not joining them ba...
So we headed to Times Square...
(Jiawen,syuan,cheonghing,siak,ah man,weisheng,kianbun,harry and me)
Reach there already 4pm like that liao...
Then eat til 5pm like that gua...
Then started to shop...
I don't have anything want to buy, just looking for my mum's birthday present...
Then i bought a white shirt for my mum lah...
Hope she'll like it...
At last me,jiawen and syuan bought a same Tees but different colour...
Hehe...
Quite like it de...
Hmmmm then today everyone bought something back except cheonghing and harry...
And something i want to announce here is: The shopping king of TD12 goes to......Kian Bun!!!
Within 2hours he spent +-RM600 for 2jeans and 6or7 shirt...
Give him a big applause...
Next thing i want to share is I saw someone that is really very very impossible to saw in KL...
It's Goh Boon Hao...
I met him in Times Square!!!
It has been more than a year din saw him d...
He still the same...
He say i still the same also...
Haha...
I'm damn damn surprise and happy de...
And stand in front Romp chat for quite some time also...
Haix don't know when i still can meet him er...
A lot of things to share with him oh...
Aiks...

So many words unspeakable...
Who can i share with....??
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment