Background

Monday, January 5, 2009

Week13

Last night went to The Curve and Ikano...
Really like to window shopping there...
Cause felt very relaxing...
After that we went to PJ de Chinatown...
I can say it's really really quite a nice place...
Though there's not crowded like the one in Singapore...
But the place for yum cha and makan wooooo really nice...
Especially 'Fullhouse' then name of a cafe...
I must go next time!!
It's really really very nice renovate and looks very romantic...
I saw the menu and price of the food there...
Just normal only...
So, really must go next to try...
Hehe...

Time flies...til i hardly can catch it nah...
It's already my Sem2 week13...
Then the CNY is just around the corner...
Very soon here come my Sem3 and go my sem3 and come my degree...
Anyway, just hope i can do well in all my exams la...
Today got back my maths2 test paper...
Got 24/40...
Better than what i expected though it's not good at all...
By the way today got the news that Ms Tan is stop teaching d...
Going to take her PhD in Australia...
Felt a bit sad but anyway have to wish her the best in her future ba...
That's all i guess...
Stop here first..

No comments:

Post a Comment