Background

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sports day!

Damn tired now...
But i'm very happy...
Today had sports...
Badminton and basketball from 4pm to 7pm...
Geng ba...
Felt so shuang...
Just a bit disappointed...
Aiks...
Nvm la...
Still enjoyed very much...
It has been years since i last played any games loh...
Hehe...
After that went to Section19 food court to makan...
Really a lot of thing to makan there...
I recommend that place to you all...
Really really full now...
And tired ar!!

Today got back my chemi test2 paper...
I'm pretty surprised...
I got 23.5/40...
Improved!
Keep on going Hui!
You can do it de!!
And it's TD12 again have the highest average mark...
Congrats everyone!!^^
Then today Ms Sharon also announced our coursework mark for Public Speaking...
I got 32.1/50...Well others got 35 and above...
Cause i did not go for my mid term test...
I'm quite shocked also la...
I thought i only can get around 27 like that only...
Hehe...
Must really jiayou for my final!!
I can do it de!!
3.0 and above!!!!
+U Hui...!!!

TD12 planned to have trip to P.Perhentian/P.Redang during sem break...
Shall i go??
Hmmmmm the week before final i'm at Indonesia...
The week after final exam go makan angin lagi??
Aiks...
But seems fun to go with friends nah...

Oh ya forgotten to complain something here...
My final exam was out d...
And it really makes everyone wanna vomit ...
Our exam starts from Monday to Saturday everyday 9am...
Really want UTAR student to commit suicide...
Can't really celebrate our Chinese New Year...
DAMN UTAR...

Going back tommorrow loh!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment