Background

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Had quite a fun party last night...
But just don't know why am i so so so tired...
And felt so guilty...
Jiawen were so drunk...
Really unexpected...
It reminds me of Ah Tat...
Ok...
Let the pictures do describe everything ba...



















Today actually woke up quite late...
Then planned to finsh my last report and my assignment...
But til now...
I had done nothing...
Holiday mood...
Aiks...
Lonely christmas...
Lazy to go out...
Might have lunch with SSI gang tommorrow afternoon ba...
If not felt so guilty loh...
They came here still didn't have a good time with them...
Ok ba...
That's all I think...

Christmas wish:
* Everyone around me happy and healthy always
* Concentrate in studies and got good result
* (Censored)

No comments:

Post a Comment