Background

Saturday, December 27, 2008

JB vs KL

Today after Programming test then came back JB d...
My test til 11.30am...
Ah Tat that day helped me to buy 1.30pm de bus...
Although there's 2 hours in between...
And yet i also reached the bus terminal ON TIME...
It's a long story...
After test we were all still lepaking in the campus...
Then discussing where to have lunch...
Then I suggested to go A&W la...
And i pointed the road...
Pointed the wrong way...>.<
UM de jambatan and amcorp there de jambatan...
Aiks...
Wasted 2cars de petrol and 8people de time...
I felt so so so sorry...
Ended up i din eat lunch then straight away go Pudu d...
I guess they got go eat the A&W gua..
Aiks...
Today is also the first time after i raeched JB i have to take bus back home...
Normally my family would fetch me half way de...
I don't like to take bus in JB...!!
But haix...
Daddy is busy...Forget it...
Cause the bus is full with pekerja asing!!
I'm the only chinese in the whole full public bus...
Then i start to hate JB...
My mind was wandering around...
Thinking JB, is this raelly the place that i belong??
I realized that my mind set had changed...
It's not the Sem1 de me...
Aiks...
Or is it someone had changed me??

Anyway,dinner had some mummy cooked de dish and also my aunt cooked in Singapore de dish...
Cause bro went to Singapore today...
Then also 'da bao' the curry rice for me...
Thanks aunt!!
Love you so much!!
Hehe...
My sis can't go KL shopping d...
So my new year clothes also haven't din buy yet...
I suggested tommorrow to go back Kluang shopping...
Don't know the permit is proven d or not...
Haha...

2009 is coming!!
Wednesday going to countdown again?!?
Hehe...
If really going out then i can't wait d oh...!
I want go wet!!
Hehe...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment