Background

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What do you want?!!

Hooooo
Chemistry test is over!!
Though did it very badly, but still left programming and writing for science only...
Yeepi!!
Tonight had dinner at Ah Man's place...
Cook ourself...
Hehe...
Hmmmm then tommorrow will be Christmas Eve!!
Will be having steamboat dinner with Syuan they all...
Hmmmm hope it was fun ba...
Hao Ran and Wei Jie are coming to KL to find Ah Tat they all...
Don't know want to join them for clubbing or not er...
>.<
Feel like going er...
Aiks...
But no girl accompany me...

Haix these few days I really don't know how to communicate with you...
It seems like you just don't like to talk to me...
Or am i thinking too much...?
Today talked about where will you go after class...
They suggested my place...
I didn't wanted to reject...
It's just I'm afraid that you'll mind...
I felt so uneasy after you saying that it will make me inconveient if you come...
But it won't nah...
I just cared too much and thought of many things...
I scared you won't like my place and maybe other people put us together...
Haix...
There's too much worries in my mind...
So what do you really want...???
Do you mind to let me know??
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment