Background

Monday, December 1, 2008

Collapse-ing

Last night reached KL 9something...
Then went to ate supper with my bro family and uncle aunt...


Isn't he cute?
LOLZ!
Anyway, my conclusion is i'm not going to to Friday's class and Saturday Public Speaking test...
I'm going back to JB this Thurday...
Then Friday night going back to Kluang for buffet and Saturday will be a very busy day...^^
I guess a lot of us will drunk on that day...
Especially my dad...
Suddenly, i wished i could drunk too...
Haix...
Don't know what's wrong with me?????
Really felt so terrible...
Whole day really not in a good mood...
And perhaps my maths test1 really effect me more...
FAILED!
No matter how have to just accept this reality...
Work harder!!Study harder!!Study smarter!!
You can do it!

Today maths lecture Kruba suddenly said that who be my husband will be very fortunate...
He said it's Kumar told him that...
Funny loh...
I think should run don't know til where le ba...
Be with me just will be very unlucky only...

This whole week i might be alone in hostel ba...
My roomate went back JB for study week...
Haix...
I'm collapse-ing myself...
I can't stand it anymore!!!!!

Why is it so hard to ignore someone??
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment