Background

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December is a disaster for me

Actually last week i hope that December to come faster and i think things would change better...
But who knows...
Things doesn't as simple as great as wonderful as i think...

Last night my bro came to fetch me out without letting me know...
I have my reports to be complete er!
But somehow, I'm really happy la...
Cause my mood not very good for whole day d...
Then we went to The Curve and Ikano...
The Christmas deco was so so so nice!!!
I want to go again!!
Cause din manage to take any pictures...
We're in hurry to buy things then go to my aunt house at Damansara...
Then went to Sri Damansara Club for dinner...
We had dinner at 10pm...
I felt so warm and so happy to gather with my relatives and have a meal with them...
Can chatted happily and forget what i care...
Last night we were all in one dining table but boys one side and girls one side...
Haha..
Felt so good er...
And had fabulous meal ^^
After meal then all of us chatted a lot la...
And also planned for this weekend wedding...
Felt so relax and so much better after meeting them...
I reached my hostel around 12am...
Then only start doing my Physics report...
Finished it nearly 3am...
Then i wanted to print my Writing for Science tutorial...
But what the!@#$%^&*
My printer not functioning well again!!!!!
I felt so tension again!
And today whole day mood not so good also...
But at least better than yesterday...
But i can say that i speak much lesser than usual...
I guess some of them had noticed it also ba...
This afternoon don't dare to ask Syuan and Jiawen accompany me to go PC to help my roomate get her exam slip...
Cause not wanting to sacrifice their lunch hour...
I know they always accompany me this and that...
I'm ashamed to ask them more d...
So i asked Ah Tat to go with me la...
I felt that I felt much relax when i'm with Ah Tat...
Maybe cause we know each other longer d ba...
Ah Tat really very good nah...
Willing to accompany me go PC...
Then i accompany him go eat at PC cafeteria loh...
Don't know why just felt that when i'm back to TD12 i felt very uneasy again...
Don't know what's wrong with me this few days...
And today i'm not so that cruel to myself...
I didn't ignore anyone...
I felt much better like this...
But hope my bad luck won't pass it to anyone la...

I told him i failed my maths...
He even already knew my mark...
I was shocked...
And he offer to teach me if i don't know er...
Hmmmmm is this a good thing??
I told him i'm a slow learner...
Who ever teach me really needs a lot of patient...
I'm serious

K la should stop here and continue my Chemistry report d...
Going back home soon!!
Time pass faster ba!

No comments:

Post a Comment