Background

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Moody weekend

Last night 3something only sleep...
Today woke up 10something...
Then don't know how i spent my whole day so fast...
No la 3hours accompany my sis in the saloon...
She permed her hair...
Hmmmm today asked my hairstylist what i can do to my hair la...
So i think i will colour my hair again before CNY...
Cause now my hair half black half coloured very ugly er...
So next colour i shall do something looks more natural...
So that i don't have to colour again and again...
Hmmmmm just now went to Jusco...
It was soooooo crowded!
I hate it!
But then i saw Li Lin there!!
LOLz!
I'm very surprised er...
She say i slimmed d...
GOt meh....
I don't think so er...
Haha...
Anyway, din manage to buy anything this time...
But my mum and sis bought clothes la...
Hmmmmm then at first planned to go eat supper de...
So late d my parents also tired d la...
Work for whole day still have to bring me out gai gai...
So i suggested not to go la...
So haix...
Felt so down d...
Don't know why this time come back feeling so down de...=(
Anyway, tomorrow evening going back KL d...
Might meet my uncle who was going to get married...
He came back from Taiwan d...^^
Going to KL immigration and also go ROM to register...
Yeepi!!
Hope can see him and his bride tomorrow when i reached KL ba...
EMO shooo shooo shooo!
Go away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment