Background

Saturday, November 29, 2008

I had a bad day

Finally I'm back to my sweet sweet home...^^

I realized today is really a bad bad day for me...
Morning printed my next week notes...
Then the printer kept wasting my paper...
Then forget it...
I wanted to go to U earlier today so that i can go to the office to fill in my leave form...
Wanted to go out then this person that person all came and delay my time...>.<
So bo bian...
Have to help them settle their things then only i go out...
So, today as usual, we had our Physics...
When i din come back the class end early, when i wanted to come back then the class end so late...
What the!@#$%^&*
So i asked Cheah Xien to bring me to go LRT la...
Then when the class ended, the sky was so so dark...
I went to the toilet, and i trapped inside...=.='''
Cause normally the door is quite tight, and don't know why my hands are trembling at that time...
So i need some time to open the door...
And he waited me at the guardhouse...
Then after we walked out, started to rain...
What the!@#$%^&*
So we have to walk fast fast...
Then come to the drain...
=.='''
I felt so paiseh...
Have to cross that not broad not narrow de drain...
I get used to it whenever there's a drain someone will give me a hand so that i can cross it safely...
Cause normally my house de man will do so...
My dad, my bro or my cousins they'll do so...
But ahem...
Drop this question...
Well, when we got into the car...
We were wet...
This is the 3rd time i guess...
Got wet then get into his car...
Aiks...
Then we headed to LRT station loh...
What the!@#$%^&*
Traffic jam!
I was in such a hurry somemore traffic jam...
Anyway, he offered me umbrella...
But i have mine...=.='''
So much appreciate it la...
Anyway, reached LRT station 6.05pm ba...
Then reached bus station ON TIME!
Phew~~
Btw,big thanks to him la...
If not i sure trapped in bus or LRT don't know what time only i can reach bus station de loh...
But what the!@#$%^&*
The bus came at 8.10pm...
Imagine i waited there 1hour+ again...
Aiks...
What a bad day...
Then 12.01am already reached Skudai tol...
What the!@#$%^&*
Those police block road til midnight also can traffic jam...
What the!@#$%^&*
All thanks to those stupid police...
1am only reach home...


I realized this year i had been running down of luck...
Shoooo shooo shooo all my bad luck please go away...
I think my bad luck like also have kena someone...
If not of me he won't kena rain today also...
That time my printer spoilt...
Then his phone spoilt...
Like i bring bad luck to him only...
Have to keep some distance ba...
So that people around me won't be so suey...
I think i really should go temple d...
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment