Background

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Talkshow

Finally our talkshow had ended...
We got 41/50 for our talkshow...
And 7.2 for my individual speech...
Hmmmmm i don't know whether is it not bad or very bad...
Cause i think our leader were unhappy with that...
And i think perhaps i'm really too bad for talking in front of everyone...
Today i wore the 1 piece dress...
Hmmmmm also put some make up...
Frankly i can say that i'm really not a girl loh...
Don't even know how to make up...
Thanks to Florrie for helping me to set my hair and also put up my eye liner,mascara and lip gloss...
After that went to Sec14 makan...
At first we planned to go for Pizza Hut...
But who knows it is renovating...
So went to Mcdonald loh...





38 38 there then came back hostel d...
Awaiting for tomorrow!!
Finally I'm going back!
Hehe...^^

Kinda disappointed actually...
Cause didn't manage to take photos with others...
And also someone's leg were too long... X(
Forget it...

No comments:

Post a Comment