Background

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy...

Yesterday went to buy ticket d...
Back to JB this Friday...
Finally...^^
Today lecture ended earlier...
So came back hostel earlier...
Then decided to cook dinner together tonight...
So me and Mei Han went to night market to but the ingredients...
Dah dah...
We got ABC soup, long bean and egg with long bean...^^

The soup is really tasty!
Yummy yummy...=)
Big applause to me and Mei Han...
Hehe...
Then did my talkshow preparation la...
Must do it well this time!
But til now i still not sure how should i wear...
Any comment??

2 piece

1 piece

Somehow, many said 1 piece nicer..
And i got 1 tipu answer...
Choose 1 or 2...
1...
LOLz!

By the way, just now while i'm doing my things, my phone rang...
And i know it's an incoming message so i just click without looking...
Unexpectedly, it's my dad!!!
First time he smsed me...
And it's a multimedia message!
Actually he sent me the pictures of these...


These are brought back from Taiwan...
It's the wedding cake like what we will receive before those bridal get married...
But this is Taiwan de style...
Damn different right?
Going to taste it this coming Friday...
Hehe...
Then my dad also ask me whether KL got rain or not la...
Drink more water la...
Eeeeewwwww~
I missed my daddy so much!!
4weeks din saw him d...
I bet he missed me a lot too!
Hehe...
So long din heard his voice d...
Can't wait to go back d oh...
Aiks...

No comments:

Post a Comment