Background

Saturday, December 13, 2008

^^

I had a very busy week...
This is not the busiest period yet...
Now already seldom online...
I think next time you all will see me disappering for a short while ba...
There's a lot of mail to check!
But recently i'm kinda lazy la...
Just leave it first ba...
Hmmmmm now I'm in JB la...
If this time don't come back i think the next time i can come back is next year le ba..

These days my ex keep messaging me...
I felt so irritated...
He keep asking me when am i going back to JB...
So he can bring me to 'fo tang'...
Isn't it weird?!
And also asking me all sort of weird questions!
What for so eager to ask me when am i free??
If I want to go i'll go myself!
I told Syuan about this...
She said it's better to ignore him...
Yea...I Ignored him...
But sometime felt guilty...=.=
Anyway if this can stop irritation then i might can stand the guiltiness ba...
LOL!

Last 2 day went to my bro's place...
So nothing much to talk about it...
Today too many things happened nah...
Early morning my sis-in-law go bang people's car...
Got quite a shock...
But luckily nothing happened...
Both car are not damaged or scratched...
So counted as lucky ba...
And i nearly late for my class today...
After maths tutorial Cheah Xien fetch me to collect my printer nah...
A hem...
I'm very happy because. . .
Not to say much here...
LOLz!
Then after that had lunch at PC...
Got a bit gastric pain nah...
Then went back to PA took a gastric pill my bro gave me loh...
It was so so big pill...
Then when i was swallowing only i remembered that i think my bro told me before it's for eating like a sweet de not like a pill have to swallow de...=.='''
By the time i already swallowed it down...
Forget it...
It doesn't kill me also...
He teached me Programming coding and maths...
I can say that he's really going to pek chek liao...
I'm really such a slow learner...
Yet he still willing to teach me la...
Although sometime he's really fierce nah... >.<
Made me really quite stressed, sometimes...
But for me this kind of person no stress=no improvement la...
Today he fetch me to LRT station again nah...
Cause i don't want to be late to Pudu...
Then saw his hand kena burnt by Phenol still haven't recover yet, don't know what to say...
That day Wednesday we did experiment ma...
Don't know which idiot do experiment can spilt Phenol everywhere then kena his hand...
Aiks...
Concerned him, say i no common sense...>.<
Haix...
Am i really that bad ma?? =(
K la...
Should stop here d...
Rest early...
Next week 2 test coming up le...
+U +U!!

Anyway Christmas is coming up!!
Yooohooo!
Have to prepare presents d...
Feel like singing a song...
"All I want for Christmas is you"
LOL!
No other meaning...
Just simply love that song! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment