Background

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lonely...

Wah really have been a week din update d...
Hmmmm did a lot of things this week...
My 2reports,my maths test and physic test...
Then coming Tuesday is my Chemi test and Saturday programming test...
Everything going to end soon!
Hope so la...
Haha...
Hmmmm yesterday Cheah Xien fetched me to Sunway Pyramid then my aunt came fetch me from Puchong...
So I went there prepare for the steamboat dinner...
I was all alone from 1 something prepare til 5 something...
Tired though...
But see them after working come back then eat til so satisfied then ok la...
It's worth it...
And the most cruel thing i had done i think...
I killed 2 crabs!!!!
The knife is in my hand!
My bro holding the crab and i just poke the knife in their lung...
My goodness...
Inside my heart was tremendously felt so wrong...
But everyone was like can praise me for that...
Duh...
I also don't know where i got that courage man...=.=
This morning woke up 11something...
It had been so long i never sleep for so long d...
Then after that went to see physician...
My leg was injured...
The reason was kinda funny la how was it hurt...
I told my dad and he laughed at me...=(
Jack Son main-main stepped on my leg then that's how i got injured...
And made me now leg big big>.<...
Haix...
Today is 'dong zhi'...
But i felt so lonely...
Cause today came back hostel very early...
Then nothing to do...
And took a nap...
Then don't know how to settle my dinner...
Haix...
All alone la...
Daddy called just now...
Made me wanna cry d...
I miss my home!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment