Background

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bumble bees

These few days really busy like a bee...
Friday woke up a bit late...
But after that helped my parents to work in the shop...
Helped my mum to jahit, helped my dad to do the account thing...
Then evening was in a hurry prepare to balik kampung...
At night we have buffet dinner at my uncle's house at Kluang...
Then Saturday morning woke up 6am like that gua...
Then went to hotel to prepare our sisters thingy...
Well, the wedding ceremony actually was really so fun!!!
We had recorded the video how we played those brothers...
Who want to see can tell me ya...
Heeezzz....



More picture i've uploaded in my friendster...
Go my friendster to see ba...^^
My friendster
Then after that din rest at all...
Busy editing the pictures and video to put in on the projector during the 'wedding dinner'...Cause it's at 4pm...
Damn early...
Then rush here rush there de...
And the dinner ended at 6pm!!
First time having such a weird 'dinner'...
Before we left, the brothers requested the sisters to go over their dining table with our cup...
Then first was Stella and my sis kena punish with whole glass of liquor...
Then I kena 1 full cup of wine...
Then just have to drank it with a breathe only la...
I thought I would drunk after drinking that full glass wine...
But i didn't!!!
LOLz!
Cause heard people say drink wine like that will very easily get drunk de...
So that law doesn't apply on me loh...
Hehez...
Then our relatives supposed to have 2nd round after the dinner at my uncle's house geh...
But.....My sis-in-law is suspected dengue...
DENGUE!!
Again!
So we just rushed back to JB loh...
We came back home then my bro brought her to hospital d...
Haix...
In Kluang hospital this afternoon, the doctor said that KL area is hot spot of dengue...
So everyone really have to be extra becareful la...

I think i'm really a very annoying person...
Haix...
What a disgrace of myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment