Background

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tired ar~

So many day din update my blog d...
Cause my bro had admitted to hospital...
He got dengue...
Thursday brought my laptop for him to entertain...
Then Saturday had Physics exam...
And my sis and mum came to KL...
But they went back at night...
So sad...
Then Saturday night accompanied my bro in the hospital...
That's the summary for my past few days ba...

Nah actually my main point is not what had i done these days la...
It's what i felt these few days...
I told myself to be independent...
But though, i can't control myself...
I don't know...
I know i'm really very emotional...
Sometime cold sometime hot...
I can't stand myself also...
But somehow, i felt kinda good these few days...
A little bit honey taste...=p
Don't know...
If this is just an illusion...
Hope i won't woke up to reality ba...
That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment