Background

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Home sick

Yesterday was Jack Son's 2 years old birthday...
See how happy is him...^^


Three weeks din go back d...
1st time so long er...
Miss my bed...
Bear another 1 more week!
Hope i can go back d ba...
Finally now can relax for a little while d...
Left another test this Saturday then will have my talk show next week...
Then i think all test and assignments will be coming up again ba...
Indeed a busy sem loh...
Today finally got back my printer which i sent to repair...
Exactly 1 month!
Aiks...
But nvm la...
Free 1 set brand new original catridge...
And 1 stack of papers...
LOLz...
Today is raining heavily...
Anyway, a big thanks to Ah Tat!!
Helped me to carry my printer...
Actually requested someone to fetch me go de...
But aiks...
Things went bad...
So embarassed...
Don't dare to ask further also d la...
Forget it..
Though a bit disappointed la...
Chill...

No comments:

Post a Comment