Background

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ah Man's 20th Birthday

Today is Zhen Hung aka Ah Man aka Ah Moi's 20th birthday...
He don't admit he's already 20...
Keep saying he's 18...
Haha...
Today we had Mathematics2 test...
1st test in Sem2...
Last night did not online...
Just for revision...
Somemore not feeling that well...
After all, i still did very badly...
I told him not to fail...
I told him i don't want to be alone in my degree...
But after that i realized i think that suppose to say that...
I don't want to fail...
I don't want to be alone in foundation again!
Sense that he's really doing good in this test...
This morning he can really explain what's all those aliens are...
I'm totally lost...
I really did very very badly...
Don't know what am i doing...
He must be doing good this time...
Efforts really pay you back...
Aiks...
Felt so stressed d...
After our test we went to Leo's cafe to celebrate Ah Man's birthday...
13 of us...



Hmmmmm it's very happy at first...
But i'm very not ok after some time...
Coughing, gastric not feeling well...
Aiks...
Bad day la...
Then they discussed maths somemore...
Made me really felt so helpless...

Today rained...
Not that heavy though...
I take the first move to share umbrella with you have nothing much else it's just i treat you as friend...
You told me before, i must treat you better cause you deserve it...I tau...
I really tau...
Cause i knew i really owe you lots...
Just don't wish you're sick...
But i'm afraid that you might think that i have other motive...
Anyway, i guess you won't know what i craps here also...
Don't know what's wrong with me today...
Just can't stop my anger...
But i don't think so this time i can release to you anyway...
Forget it...

Actually, after this 2 days...
I had so much of feeling...
Don't know what kind of feeling is it...
Sometime it seems to be so reachable and sometime is seems to be so impossible...
Sometime i was like angel and sometime i was like devil...
Sometime i was like brilliant kids and sometime i was like stupid kid...
Sometime i wish it was me and sometime i wish it won't be me...
Haix...
Speechless...
How i wished some seats are specially reserved for someone...
Aiks...

K la...
Have to stop here...
Have to go prepare for my public speaking speech tomorrow...
Wished i can do it well...

No comments:

Post a Comment