Background

Monday, November 10, 2008

. . .





Saturday night went to Yee Yean's performance...
I can say that it was great!
Although we don't understand what she's singing...
But her expression was really impressive...
And KL PAC was really a nice place la...
Should go and take a look...


This belt was a gift from Xian...
Thanks so much ya!
Muackx...

Last night went to Mid Valley...
Went to Tropicana Life...
Cause my bro's birthday coming and there's 30% discount card...
So my bro asked us what we want la...
So i chose this bag...^^
So bangga^^




Anyone spot that i put some mascara?
Anyway, i know it is not obvious + lousy camera...
Forget it...

Hmmmmm i think there's a lot of silent reader of my blog...
I think i shall reserve something for myself...
If not i talk bad about anyone, kena liao also don't know...
That's all ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment