Background

Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday!

This morning woke up at the wrong time actually...
I dreamt about choir...
Singing Sejahtera Malaysia again...
And participating in the competition...
My goodness...
This time only 2 group participating...
Aiks...
What a weird dream la...
Anyway, today i supposed to have class at 9am which normally 8.30am i'll go out d...
Then today 8.15am i still in my bed...
Nah!
I set wrong time for my alarm...
Aiya!
Brush teeth, bath, go out...
Then had Programming la...
Changed lecture AGAIN!!
Everytime Programming we're changing lecture!!!
Really can't stand UTAR system loh...
Aiks...
But Mr Lau teach more clearly la...

Hmmmmmm there's much more thing happened today...
Today's lecture i sat beside him...
Ermzz last night i said i was bored...
So he typed:1little 2little 3little puppies...
4little 5little 6little mineral water...=.=''
I also not sure why mineral water...
Then i asked him to sing to me today...
He don't want...
He asked me to sing first...
Then i sing la...
He laugh til.....!@#$%^&*
Forget it...
In the end he din sing also...
Aiks...
Tipu me only...
Somemore he say he should record it down...
CLK...
Then we changed lecture hall la...
And sincerely i sense about something la...
Ermzz just aiya...
Don't know what to say...
Or am i really too sensitive...
Hope i really think too much...

No comments:

Post a Comment