Background

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Laugh laugh laugh

I found that these days i really laughed a looooot man...
Cause we were joking a lot with our coursemate..
Whenever there's free time then we'll joke with coursemate...
Then all those guys were like really tak boleh tahan also...
Too much to say for the contents la...
So i'll just skip...
Ermz, my life in UTAR weren't that terrible...
I started to get used to it...
I started to get along well with everyone...

I got my Chemistry paper back...
Horrible terrible vegetable...
5.5/30 only...
Then over 10 i only got 1.83 marks...
LOL!
It meant i only got 1.83mark over 100 for my final result...
Really have to buck up in my future test and exam loh...
And da lab report and assignments...

My coursemate even planned to wear shorts to Uni this Friday...
Guys planned it!
Cause by right our Uni, guys are NOT allowed to wear shorts to Uni...
And they planned WHOLE TD wear shorts to Uni and see whether will us be banned or not...LOL...

Flu and cough haven't recover yet...
Aiks...
Hmmm nvm la...
Will have to drink more more more water de...
Later going to find Ellen at Sunway and have dinner with her later...
So i straightaway go back to my bro's hostel...
Won't be coming back tonight...
I found out that at my hostel i'm the only one who always din come back to sleep de...

Hmmmm my ah gong, Boon Hao said wanna call me one of these day...
Still waiting for it...
So long adi...
Din chat on da phone...
He's the one keep saying that so long din chat adi so wanna call me to chat...
Quite weird...
Haha...
Wondering what he wants to tell me about his life in Kampar...
Hehe...

I'm going back to JB this Friday!!
LOL~
I'm damn happy loh...
Cause i changed my additional class...
I request the lecture to join other TD for the class...
So the lecture said join TD6, which is Ah Gu's TD...
And coincidently i am free during that hours!
Felt so lucky...HEhe

No comments:

Post a Comment