Background

Monday, June 30, 2008

Quite a long post...

Don't know since when i din update my blog le loh...
Hehe...
Seems like quite long liao like that...
Ermzz ok I'll start my blog from last Saturday...
Ermzz actually last Saturday I have my Physics and Chemistry test ma...
And Friday night just really wanted to start my revision and exercise on the question...
Then only realized that I can't solve it!
So i was quite troubled at that moment...
Cause no one can teach me at that time also...
Luckily have DUMMY!
Haha...
Helped me really lots...
I don't know since when he became my tutor...
My SPM he's always helping me to solve add maths also...
Really like owe him lot er...
And somemore his birthday coming oh...
Haha...
Hmmmm ok back to my life...
Then that night i revised til 3am+ loh...
Can only say serve me right...
Cause don't want start revise earlier...
Hmmmmm then Saturday morning i woke up before the alarm wake me up...
Maybe quite nervous or what ba...
Then firstly was my Physics paper...
I don't know whether is it OK or not er...
I think i don't really finish all the question...
Oh ya!I left out something...
Before the test starts 5 minutes or less I only realized i forgotten to read 1 of the sub-chapter...
Isn't i'm superb?!
Just forget it...
Then while doing my Physics paper 1 of the objectives question really came out something that Dummy told me that's IMPORTANT!
So he's really such a good tutor for me...Hehe...
Then Chemistry i think there's nothing much to say la...
Cause...I think i'll die in this paper...=.='''
I don't know what's the use i study Chemistry for...
Sort of wasting my energy...XD
Hmmmm then very fast 11.30am adi!
So the test ended and i went back to hostel to put my things...
Then went to bus stop to wait for Ah Gu and Ah Tat...
They were really slow loh!
Aiks...
But then I'm really happy on Saturday leh...
I can totally forget everything about the test...
Cause we went to look for Xian and waited her in front of KDU...
Then went to her hostel...
Her room hmmmm i think ok ok la...
But the bed really too big for her nia...
Hehe...
Still got air cond...So shuang leh...
And a big big cupboard and a study table loh...That's all...
Hmmmm then Xian's dad brought us to eat lunch...
Then after that we went to Low Yat to find Shijen and i bought a laptop cooler for RM35...
I didn't want to take da pic of it cause i think that cooler looks funny!
So after that we went to Times Square...
Xian wants to buy shoes so we accompany her loh...
We just go window shopping la...
But i bought a belt la...For RM16...Hehe...I white belt...Finally i bought it which i wanted to buy since quite long ago...
Hmmmm then i saw a bag very nice er...
Quite attracted...
But that day i don't have much money with me so have to use wisely loh...
Planned to go back next time to look for that bag...RM40.90
Hmmmm then we ended up went to the Pameran Lukisan bacause nothing to do and tired walking...
Then Ah Gu and Xian took quite lots of pictures there...
Then we waited for Ah Tat and Ah Gu's friends...
After they came some of them went back to Section17 and left Gary and Tae joined us...
They planned to go Petaling Street...
Then we went there by monorail then went to eat dinner at Lao Shu Fen there...
But i really can't figured out why is it so expensive this time adi...
Last time we went to eat during the graduation trip not that expensive de er...
Hmmmm then the guys really start SHOPPING.
Oh ya!Before that we found the Gui Nu Chuan by Xiao Gui...
Xian was looking for it but i saw it first...
Sort of like fated ba...
After we took it other guy was asking us where we found it and popular was like closing before 9pm??
So we faster went to pay loh...
So we walked the Petaling Street from middle to end and end to head...
That time was like already 11pm when we really wanted to go back...
Then no bus adi...
So 6 of us took A cab...
It was kinda squeezy loh...
But luckily it's not very very far la...
That uncle was steady also...
Firstly he dare to take 6 passengers and somemore he cut lane leh...
Then Tae tell uncle he very admire him...
Haha...
Then Xian stayed at my hostel on that night and we chatted til 3am+ then don't know were we disturbed her or what...=.=
Then ok loh...Sunday after our lunch in SS2 with Ah Gu, Ah Tat and Gary and my sis-in-law...After that then we send Xian back le...
At that moment don't know leh...
Felt very uneasy to dump her alone there er...
Aiks...
So after that i went to my bro's place...
I went to swim at da evening then it started to rain...
Don't know whether i had catched a cold or what...
Flu came...And sore throat and this morning a bit fever...
Hmmmm...
Oh ya! one more thing...
Just now my english lecture ask me and my friends 10 of us to help in her Master course cause she have to collect girls' and boys' conversation...
We can just speak ANYTHING!
Then she said she'll bring us out for meal!
Haha...then my coursemate suggested to go Secret Recipe, just opposite our campus and she said OK woh...
Haha...Don't know are we lucky or what...=.=a

No comments:

Post a Comment