Background

Friday, June 27, 2008

Felt like crying...

Today quite tired de...
10am got lecture but i asked my friends to go earlier cause i want to see their lab report and see whether i did anything wrong or not...
I did changed something in my report...
But today's practical the lecture told us that none of anyone in our class did a good job...
Aiks...
Forget it~
This afternoon maybe laugh too much or what now felt so tired...
Lee Wei drives to school today...
So we have 2 hours break so we went out of campus to eat...
Bunt ended up we bought the food from Pizza Hut and went back to the campus to eat...Cause no parking...T.T

I felt very low mood today...
Actually last night me and Ellen planned to go back to JB together next Friday...
Have to drop this plan...
Today i received a timetable...
I have class starts from next Saturday!!
Last for 3 weeks...
Plus this week, 1 month i can't go back...
Haix..........

Ok la...
Have to go for revision adi...
Good luck for my test tomorrow~
And hope that can go out with Xian, Tat and Ah Gu loh...

No comments:

Post a Comment