Background

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lost...

Yesterday don't know why felt so stressed...
Maybe i don't understand the chemistry lecture ba...
Then my Jia Wen and Shu Yuan keep asking me alright or not...Is it i not feeling well again...
Maybe they never seen me like that before ba...
Then afternoon we had Maths test...
Aiks...
Din put much hope for it la...
I knew i did many wrongly...
Haix...
Last night slept around 2AM cause rushing my Chemistry lab report...
Now going to write my Physics Lab Report also le...
I haven't start my revision ar!!!
Haix...
Saturday having Physics and Chemistry test...
Aiks.....
Yesterday we received the official letter from UTAR...
Really made me more hate IT loh...
It is about the LAN subject actually...
The letter stated we'll take our LAN subject in the Degree...
AND we have to PASS the LAN subject in our Degree only we can get our Foundation's cert...
What the.......
They are very cunning loh!
If I wanna transfer school then i'll not able to have my cert le leh!
Then nvm...
I asked Catrina, my housemate...
She said she's already in Year2 in Degree it meant 3rd year in UTAR and she still din get her Foundation cert also...
What la?!
How can UTAR like that de...
Then I called UCSI for enquiry just now...
Degree in Architectural Technology...
3Years fees included everything except living cost approximately 64k...
I told mummy about it...
Then haix...Drop the subject ba...
Cause i know the economic now not good also...
And mummy say daddy change 6 or 7 doctors to cure his hand yet still haven't cure yet...But still very pain...
Haix...
And daddy have many project to do but then the DAMN workers all don't want to come to work...
You think you all owned the company ar?!
Don't want to come then don't come!
No job only want to come then can sit at there chit chatting!
Walao er~~
Daddy was really furious about it...
He said don't want to run the business liao...
Sobz~~
I knew he said all this under anger de la...
He already the business for nearly 20 years liao, let go jiu can let go meh...?
Haix...
Hope my daddy will be well soon and the workers don't play a fool with daddy le la...
Haix.......

No comments:

Post a Comment