Background

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My 'new' room


This is my NEWroom...
Hmmmm no la...
Just got the wardrobe and table le loh...

This week i'll be very very busy...
That's why seldom update blog also le...
Ermzz firstly, tomorrow afternoon i have my maths test...
Then Thursday i got my Chemistry lab report to pass up
and Friday my Physics lab report to pass up...
Saturday I have my Chemistry and Physics test...
Aiks~~~~
Then after my test I have to do my assignment for computer studies, economics...
And also presentation for computer studies...
Haix...Very busy leh...
Made me can't go back home liao...sobzzz
This week can't go back...
Don't know next week can go back or not...
Aiks...
Anyway, Xian is coming to KL today adi!
Hehe...
And Le going to Nilai next Tuesday and Ellen also coming to Sunway next Tuesday...
Hehe...At KL also won't boring le la...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment