Background

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Car stolen

What an experience...
Ok i'll start my story from where i stop yesterday...

Last night as planned, we went to look for Ellen...
And had dinner with her...
Then back to my bro's hostel was about 10something adi...
Then that time not really in good mood or anything la...
Cause tired and troubled about something...
Things that i ought to settle between me and him...
And also Friday go back JB de things...
So din really OBSERVE things that happened surround me...
And slept quite early ba...
Cause really tired and nothing to do adi...

Then very fast morning adi...
Hmmmm i woke up quite late...
Cause supposed my alarm was set 6.30am then i woke up 6.50 like that adi...
Then my bro asked me what time and i told him we were late...
And i was quite SURPRISED cause he already awake...
1st time earlier than me...
Then as usual i went to prepare first loh...
Then i had my breakfast...
Then also quite weird morning...
Cause Jack Son's woke up DAMN early today and everything happened differently la...
So me and my bro was about to depart from home loh...
His car normally parked at the car park which have to pay monthly de ma...(it's outside the condomium compund)
But last night cause so called 'lucky' he parked it outside...
Which VERY near to GUARD HOUSE and we don't have to walk so far...
Then when we were coming towards the guard house i was still thinking how to reverse the car if i am driving today as usual...LOL
But we walked quite far from the guard house adi then...We both find it weird and was like....Where's the car?!!!
Then we really realized that the car is missing!!
Then I asked my bro to press on the alarm (which he keep playing with last night to make the 'siren' aloud' to check the car really not there...
Then he pressed...
No response...
Then we went to check out the guard...
Then what really happend there i don't know...
Cause i went upsatairs to get another bunch of keys of another car...
So we drove another car loh...
Before my bro send me to Uni we went nearby to look whether is it nearby or not...
Cause my bro said the oil tank is very very empty adi...
They won't go long...
So i suggested my bro to go ask for look at the CCTV of the nearest oil kiosk...
Then he said he will go check loh...
Then we chatted a lot in our journey...
I asked got any valuable things inside or not...
He said he most sakit hati is the SUNGLASSES!=.='''
Cause he bought it during CNY for about RM400+
And the rest is like pendrive loh...
Only got songs inside...LOL...
Then we were like din really upset or what leh...
Weird actually...
Cause my bro say let the insurance company to settle loh...
And report to police adi ma...
Then the rest depends on fate le loh...
And my bro said now have to buy car adi loh...
Cause actually he planned to buy house de...
He say...
All fated...
This is LIFE...
And...I also realized that...my car flew away adi...
Cause....if he got his own car then that white little deer is going be mine!
LOL...
Hmmmmm just hope that the car will be found la...
Pray hard hard...

Ok...
Then this morning reached Uni quite early also...
Then had a chat with my coursemate they all...
Then we had Chemistry practical...
Chemistry practical actually was really quite fun la...
Cause we had simple experiments today...
Then til 12pm...
After practical we were all just standing outside the lab chat and laugh a lot...
Then we decided to have an outing for lunch together...
But they sky was dark...
Then we went to Old Town oppostie our Uni for lunch loh...
Total 16 of us...
13guys 3girls...
LOL...
It was really fun la...
Cause i think whole TD we all are the most united group...
And don't know why i couldn't finish my meal...
Felt very full...
Then wasted half bowl of curry mee...
Haix...
I'm very wasteful loh...
Then we all went back to Uni during rain...
LOL...
Then everyone running back and was like really fun la...
I start to LOVE TD12...
United group...
And can't wait tomorrow...
Our 'shorts' day...
LOL!!!
But really scared they'll put aeroplane loh...
I keep warning them not to put aeroplane...
And I'm going back tomorrow!!!!
Yeepi!!
I miss my daddy, mummy and sis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment