Background

Monday, July 7, 2008

Tired

Last Friday went back to JB!
Woooo~
I think this was the 1st time i parted with my parents for so long loh...
The bus was quite slow de...
It tooks me nearly 5hours to reach...
And I was like quite impatient...
Cause so long din saw my parents adi...
Then actually, sis have dinner with colleague after work de...
Then she din go and came back loh...
Hehe...

Warm and cozy home...
I wrote an essay few weeks ago...
Topic: Home...
What i wrote was living with family happily, that's called home...
I always miss my home terribly...

Then Saturday went back to SSI Hari Koko...
I think it was quite fun actually...
But then don't know why i don't have the mood on that day...
Then we went to CS...
Shopping?
I bought a green Polo shirt for RM10 and shop at Popular...
Ermzzz then me, Xian and Ellen went to Summer to 'look' for Jordan...
He recognized me...But i don't really recognized him...
I think he changes quite lot ba...
He don't recognized Xian also...
Weird loh he...
Then after that when we going to go back, a guy waving his hand to me...
I was stunned...
I don't know who was him loh...
Then I was like 'who are you?'
So paiseh loh...
Then he told me only i know he's from SAB and i knew him don't know from Friendster or MSN de...
Normally at Hutan we also din say hello de ma...
Then suddenly wave his hand i don't know who is him loh...And his appearance was like chameleon...Cause changed a lot...=.=

Hmmmm then at night went to Jusco...
Shopping again i guessed...
Ermzz bought a red polo shirt(afternoon bought that one was in green, so it's different...Haha...) and lingeries...
Lol...
Then went back home quite late and i was really tired...

Sunday 8.30am went to Xian's home then we departed...
With Ah Tat also..
Ermzz firstly we went to eat breakfast at Impian Emas...
Then 10.30am like that we went out to highway le loh...
We reached Sepang there around 1pm...
Fast right?
1st time i travel from JB to Selangor so fast er...
Ermz then we straight away went to Klang to have lunch with Xian's bro and uncle's friends...
Hmmm really nice lunch...

Then uncle send Ah Tat and me back...
Then cause they don't know how to go back Xian's hostel, so i went to Xian's hostel...
Then at night my bro brought us to Sec14 to buy printer and went to Damansara for dinner...
I reached my hostel around 9.30pm adi...
Tired...

Today had my english presentation...
A simple one...
And short also...
So the tutor told us there will be another individual presentation based on any topics...
Don't know how would it be then...
Hmmmm my test 1 was all terrible...
My maths only 21.5/40...
Aiks...
Don't know what's wrong with me..
I felt like no study de environment er...
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment