Background

Monday, June 16, 2008

Random

Yesterday afternoon me and my sis went shopping at Jusco AGAIN...
And i bought 3 T -shirts and a pair of slippers...
Then at we night went to Taison Restaurant for dinner...
The food there still as nice as previously one...
Hmmmm after dinner about 8pm liao then back to KL loh...
Sobxxxx =(
Reached KL nearly 12am liao...
Stayed at my bro's hostel...
That's my Sunday...

This morning drive back to my hostel again loh...
This time kena horn by people...=.=
I admit i was wrong...
Haha...
Hmmmm driving without P is quite risky actually...
Then had my classes as usual...
And today realized that next week will be my test adi...
Aiks...
So fast er...
Next Wednesday have maths paper and next SATURDAY have Physics and Chemistry paper!!!
Saturday er...
And actually i planned to go back to JB that day de...
Cause mummy told me that Zhi Xiang's helding his 21st Birthday Party and invited our family...
Aiks...I wanted to go de er...But seems like no fated to loh...
Then my computer studies will be another few weeks later and english even later...
But the lecture told us that after our first test we'll be very very busy due to assignments and presentation...
Aiks...
Now i really felt that i can't go back JB so often liao...
Sad leh......

Finally i got my insect screen on the window at my hostel...
Finally the window can be opened...
Finally can reduce the amount of mosquitoes in my room...
Haha...

My phone is having problem with the 'left' and 'right' key...
And made me can't SMS in chinese...
Aiks...
I want to change handphone!!
W910 wait for me...
I want you in pink or white...
Please wait for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment