Background

Sunday, June 15, 2008

No time..

Hmmmm Friday I had my class til 4 something...Then i rushed to Puduraya loh...
Actually my class is til 5pm de...
But it's practical, who do finish then can go early...
And in fact i can even go back earlier de...
But my partner, class rep she's not nervous cause she stay nearby ma..
I told her i have to rush and i straight away go back to JB...
And i think she's very bu shuang me la...
Haix...Nvm...
I reached JB 9 something loh...Sit 5.30pm de bus...
Konsortium bus...
Yeah i'll support konsortium always!
Haha...
Ermzz actually 9 something my dad still working...
He can't come to fetch me and my sis so my mum came...

Then Saturday had gathering with clefs except Mimi...
Aiks...
Nvm...And DJ, Wei Jie, Tommy, and ET...
Had quite a nice day la...
Sing K with them...
And it's my first time go to Red Box...
Haha...

My bro came back last night...
He reached JB 11something liao...
Luckily i din wait for him!
Or else i'll be reach home so late also...
And my dad still working not back yet...
Haix...
Recently daddy everyday have to OT til so late...
Cause have to rush project...
And actually he reached home around 1am er...
I know he's very very tired adi...
Haix...Heart ache my daddy er...
Love you dad!Happy Father's Day oh!

Later dinner going restaurant to eat...
And still don't know whether I'll go back to KL tonight or early tomorrow morning...
Hope it's tomorrow loh...
So that i can sleep 1 more night at home... =)

I haven't done any of my homework yet!
Have to do it liao...
And i want to go Jusco again leh...
Go shopping!
LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment