Background

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Quite disappointed


I'm quite disappointed actually...
Although I knew that I won't stand much chance for that...
Don't know why...After seeing that result I felt very annoyed...
I kept thinking of changing school...
I don't really know why am i hate UTAR so much...
Maybe it's really just because the lecture room...
Looks so cheap...
Then I was like really pek chek...
This result was Phase 1 de...
Is there Phase 2 or what i don't know...
My mum still put hopes there...
Aiks...
And i really have to ask detail from UCSI le...
Mummy still say have to consider about the tuition fees...
Le got her scholarship le...
Going to Nilai INTI...Congrats her loh...
Xian is coming to KDU soon...
Ellen is coming to KL Sunway soon...
I really hope to see them soon er...
Hmmm Ting also coming next year...
Don't know will we be gathering often here...
Left Mimi and Ling at Singapore loh...

Just now called mummy and chatted for a while...
Daddy is busying with business til quite late...
It meant business not bad ba...
Good loh...
HOpe daddy business always good and can take good care loh...His hand pain very very long liao still din recover yet...Aiks...
Tomorrow going back to JB liao...
Happy~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment