Background

Friday, June 20, 2008

Chicken pox AGAIN?!!

Quite few days din update adi...
Hmmmm let's start from yesterday ba...
Yesterday 9am-12pm we have our Chemistry Practical...
Then it was quite fun la...
Cause the lecture keep joking with us...
And I realized that i get to know more people in my class le...
There's one guy who also taking QS...
Finally found 1 loh...Haha
Then after our lunch we had Economics tutorial...
The lecture was really really funny loh...
And i started to laugh non-stop...
Cause she told our boys coursemate to be lecture cause she said can earn quite much also...
Then one of my coursemate say want go sell pisang goreng and another guy say him: you siao ar?...Then I couldn't stop laughing...
Cause 'you siao ar' is our lecture's famous phrase...
LOL...
Then i finished my class at 4pm yesterday...
Then went back home nothing to do so i took a nap...
This nap was really long...
When i woke up already 7.30pm liao...
Then my housemate says that there's no water supply!!
Then i quickly SMSed my bro loh...
Then coincidently, he's on the way back from work...
So he came and fetch me to his place loh...
Then i had dinner and bath there...
Unfortunately can't online...
Aiks...
And during i bath i realized that i had many red spots on my body!
I was really surprised and worried...
Then I called my parents...
Then my tears started to roll down...
Aiks...
Then I just hoping that i'm not getting dengue...
Cause my hostel is really DAMN many mosquitoes even i had put up the insect screen...

This morning my sis-in-law fetch me to school...
Then while waiting attend the Maths Lecture...I felt very unfeeling well...
I sensed that i had a slight fever...
Then I pull myself strong...
Hold on the class...Then i was ok liao...
Then felt very cold...
Then 11.45am i finished my lecture so i rushed to Puduraya...
I took a bus before 1pm...
And i reached JB around 4pm+...
Quite fast de la...
Then i let my mum see my red spots she said i had chicken pox!!
Aiks...
But then no fever leh...
Confused...
Til now i really still don't know what disease i had...
But i only know that i keep feeling tired and dizzy...

P/s: When i going to toilet during the bus let us to rest and i saw someone looks like SSI previous senior, Anson...He looked at me and i looked at him...I'm not sure whether is it him...But really looks similar to him leh...Le, where he's studying now ar??

No comments:

Post a Comment