Background

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hard task for me...

Haix...
Today don't know what's wrong with me...
Ok i'll start my story...
Today have 3 piece of Gardenia raisin bread for my breakfast...
Then I went out at 10am...
And i waited for bus around 15min i guess...
So when i'm in the bus i'm afraid my phone will ring so wanted to switch it to silent mode...
And i found out that i forgotten to bring my phone!!!
Ok...Forget about it...
Then as usual...
Took bus to lrt station then transit in Masjid Jamek.
Then turun at Asia Jaya and wait for public bus to go to UTAR...
And damn!
I reach there around 11.40am and my class starts on 12pm...
And there's no bus around leh!!
And i am late for the first time...
So luckily there's still a place for me...
Some they have to move chairs from other classroom...
So, 2pm my class ended...
And I went to take my temporary student ID pass and my photo taking for my permanent student ID card...
So around 3 like that i'm free!
I really thought i'm free and i of course wanted to go home liao loh!
Then my classmate Su Yuan, told me that we still have another lecture class at 4pm!
Oh gosh!
I overlooked my timetable AGAIN!
Ok so i go take my lunch with another girl in group15, Yu Xiang...
Then we went to the cafeteria and i oredered the Yeong Chew Fried Rice...
So oily and so salty...
Then after that we chat chat chat loh...
Then oh my God!
4pm liao i also don't know leh...
Then Yu Xiang tell me loh...
Then hor I'm late again...
And really no place for me to sit...
And got a guy help me to carry the chair la..
Thanks lot to him...
Then til 5pm finally i can go home...
Bus is really hard to wait today...
And really DAMN leh...
Traffice jam!
And the sky is so dark...
Then took LRT...
Then transit...
Then wait bus...
Another 1/2hour gone...
Haix...
7.20pm like that only reach home...
Then cook porridge for our dinner loh...
Then my day just ended like this...
And i didn't know why am i so blur and so bad luck today...

I really very scared of making a wrong decision...
Cause I had started my lesson...
Quite hard de er...
And Economics..
What is that?!!
Haix...
Then Physics, Chemistry...
I have really forgotten what I had learnt last time...
Everything have to refresh and reacall...
If not just one word...DIE!
Haix...
Maths is so hard!
Not like last time...
Aiks...
Have to make revision more often...
Aiks...

And I don't understand why UTAR are using WBLE in EVERYTHING?!
Have to download the notes and worksheet and tutorial question from WBLE our ownself er...
Haix...

No comments:

Post a Comment