Background

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Finally...

Finally I can log in to my blogger...
Last night don't know what's wrong with the WIFI here...
Hmmmmm i think i left out quite many things de...
I really got many many things to express out...
Hmmmmm oh ya!
That day Sunday, i went to Jack Son's last nanny's house, which is Zi Xiang's house...
Then when he came back and saw Jack Son with scarS on his face he was like quite nervous and so on...
I didn't know that he's such a caring person...
He's totally different with the one I saw when we go to Mediacorp together de...
And that aunty say he likes children very much de leh...
Don't really looks like hor?
anyone who knows him la...Haha...

Hmmmm this week i don't know have mistaken my timetable for how many timeS liao loh...
Last night before i get in to bed then i take a look again only realize today's class is just 2-4pm...
I thought it start 9am...
Luckily loh...
Then today 11.50am went out...And around 1 something reached school...
Then saw Ah Tat and Ah Gu the whole gang boy...
Hmmmm then went to take my lunch at the cafeteria and ALMOST late again...
Our computer studies lecture was really 'funny'...and seems like very 'nervous'...
And then Tat they all say that lecture talking got echoes de...
because like she say you you you....=.=a
Then when I'm in her class today I can't help keep am-chio cause i remember what Tat they all say de 'echoe'...Hahaha...
And our class should be til 4pm today but we finished before 3.30pm i think...

Hmmmm I think I shall go back tomorrow loh...
After my Physics Practical class...
But Dummy still din give me a reply...=(
Cause MAYBE we'll go back together...
Heard Tat say Ah Gu also going back also...

I really need a printer of my own here!!!
Cause every slides that the lecture use they'll post up to the WBLE and we have to download for our own notes and do our own revision...
So see when am i going to move my printer here...

And I realized that nowadays I like rainbow very much also...
Haha...
Realize my blog have rainbow?
And one of these day morning, one of the LRT i took from Masjid Jamek to Asia Jaya, there's sooooo many rainbow inside that LRT...
So beautiful man...
Actually if you guys have seen the Lipton's advertisement before then you'll should know liao...Haha...
Even the chart of the LRT line is all in RAINBOW!^^

Haix...Why i can't sign in to my MSN?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment