Background

Monday, June 2, 2008

Tiring Life

Few days din update my blog le oh...
Hmmmm don't have any slim chance for me to update also...
Ermzz let's have some 'flashback' ba...

Last Friday actually I went back to JB with Dummy...
My Physics Practical suppose to finish at 5pm...
But it's because it's the 1st time so it's all introduction only...
Then the class end around 3.30pm...
So I called Dummy to buy 4.30pm bus ticket loh...
And I really reached there at 4.30pm woh...
And the bus was late...
Then i went to Platform7 to look for him...
But i couldn't find him!
Cause i really can't recognize him...
It has been yearsss i din seen him loh...
Then all the way from KL to JB we really chatted a lot...
I wonder why we can chat for so long...
LOL!
And laugh til stomach and face quite pain also la...
Then my family went to fetch me loh...
After that we went for da dinner...
And reached home also quite late liao...
Then i was really exhausted!
After my bath and i just fall asleep on my lovely bed...
Then woke up nearly noon on Saturday...
And realized i got lots of missed call and SMS...
OH gosh...
The purpose for me to go back JB should be going to La Danze competition de ma...
And i really forgotten about that...
AIks...
I missed the show!!!
I want to watch er!!!
Haix...
Hope the juniors got record down and sell the DVD...
Hehe...

Hmmm then actually Saturday afternoon me and my sis went to shop at Jusco...
And I bought a black Googles jeans at only RM36 like that which original price is RM119.9 and a Googles blouse at RM 24 which original price is RM79.9..
Isn't it damn damn cheap?
Haha...
Then at night we went to Permas seaside de nasi lemak which i wanted to eat since very long ago...
But the taste really different liao
Not nice also liao...
Aiks...
And damn expensive also liao...
RM5 per plate and another 5% goverment tax..

Sunday woke up 7am like that...
Then my bus ticket back to KL was at 9am...
Hmmmm came back with Dummy again...
And i used my PRECIOUS time to do my tutorial homework in the bus...
And more than 1/2 of the time i'm doing only 1 of the question...
DAMN
Then straight away went to Puduraya to buy ticket for return to JB next week...
Lol!
So actually i'll be coming back to JB on this Friday 3.30pm and Sunday we'll celebrate Dumpling's festival and Father's Day at Kluang...
Hmmmm then after i bought the ticket I went back to my bro's hostel and take all my belongings then i moved to my PJ room...
Hmmmm and I just put down my stuff and eventually i went to SHOPPING AGAIN!!
Haha...
Actually i just wanted to buy a pendrive at Low Yat...
The 4GB Apacer pendrive actually totally looks like Xian's and Ling's pendrive...
And i bought it for RM48...
Ended up we went to Sg Wang and i looked for what i've been long looking for de BLUE shirts and SUNGLASSES...
And I really got them!
Then the shirt only RM15 and my VINCCI sunglasses only RM18.40...


Then around 8pm i'm going back to my PJ room and wanted to get my things and back to my bro's hostel for the night...
But my room mate didn't pass the key for me and they went very far for dinner!
Then my bro quite pek chek liao actually...
Haix...
I know yesterday everyone was tired...
And I felt quite guilty also...
All my fault ba...
Haix...
9 something only they return back home...
Then my room mate, Mei Xian said they'll go out for nim teh later and asked me to join them cause everyone in the house was going...
So i bo bian...
Ok loh...
Hmmm and I really have quite lots of housemate...
Girls:Mei Xian,Chris,Catrina, Qing Yi and another 1 i'm not sure is it Jing Xian...
Guys:Edwin, PK, Wan C, Jeffery and Carlos and Rodger i think...But i din see him before...
So actually Edwin is a very 'unique' person cause he has a very very unique hair...
Lol...He dyed his hair almost all white like that liao...I think he bleach it ba...
And he's so tall...And he's our house the Mama loh...Like our house leader...Hmmm and thanks for being our driver...Cause he got his car there so he's the one who drive us to nim teh last night...
They were all very nice person and damn funny de loh...
We actually really went to SS2 to nim western teh...
LOL...
With Rachel, which she's the one who move out and i move in to the house...
Then they all can jokes a lot and with some 'A standard' one...
Hmmmm after that 11 of us went to visit Rachel's new room...at 1am...LOL
And I found out that actually that room is the room that i wanted to rent...
And ended up Rachel went to rent the room...
Everyone said wah what a coincidence loh...
Hmmmm then back home 1 something and i tidy up my things then i sleep liao...
Really exhausted...

So today is Monday...
9am have my class and til nearly 5pm...
Then went back my hostel to take my things and i came to my bro's hostel...
Cause i lazy to wash clothes...
And to take the DSL cable...
Cause the one i bought is not long enough...
And there's other reason...
Tomorrow my class starts on 12pm ma...
And Star are going to accompany me go to school ma...
Hehe...
Tired now...
That's all for this post ba...
Nite nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment