Background

Monday, May 26, 2008

Life in KL is not interesting...

Reach KL again...
Haix...
I'm exhausted...
Really...
I need 2 hours to travel to my school and 2 hours back from my school to my bro's place..
And this morning I mistaken the timetable...
I didn't know that T stands for Tutorial...
And 1st week have no Tutorials...
And I've been sitting and waited for 2 hours for next lesson...
And in between I have another 2 hours break...
Haix...
I really HATE my timetable!!!
I called mummy in da break...
Then she asked me to go change class...
But then if i want to change class i have to go PE block which is very very very far from my PA block...
And my new friends told me that if you wanna change to any other group, you have to find someone to replace you from that group to your own group...
Wakao!!
It's damn hard task man!
I want shift with Ah Tat la...
His timetable all early de...
So shuang man...
I really feels like crying...
Haix...
This morning took 2 piece of raisin bread for my breakfast and 1 bun for my lunch...
Haix...
I almost got gastric again...
But for me to have diet also la...
Haha...
Hmmmm me and Star planned to go to school together on Monday...
Excited man...
Can't stop thinking the day to come faster...

Thanks who those have WIFI connection which don't put password...
So that I can online now!!!
WOOOHOOOO~~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment