Background

Sunday, December 11, 2005

So Tired...

Hmm can counted as a lot of unexpected things happened...Ok, I'll start from the beginning...Woke up after 12.30pm la...But smsed on my bed since 9 something but can't bear the tiredness, so sleep back at around 11 something loh...Get know the person and understand his background...Smsed chat with him since last night...Hmm learned a lot of things from him also...I'm really touched after he telling me some of his story...My life's different experience...
This evening went to jog...Long time no jog already...After jogging, played badminton with my sister...haha sweat a lot today and felt much better...But very tired...So that I won't think so much...
After bath just now, we went for our dinner, a feast...My sister's treat...Haha...Erm at that time I totally no mood actually...Cause someone are going to sacrifice his own life to deal with another guy...I really not happy with it...Then after I persuade him finally he listen to me...I'm so glad he would listen to me...Then only I have the appetite to eat my dinner...Then while eating, my brother called my sister and telling us that he's coming back to JB tomorrow we were all so surprised...Then he told us that his boss transfered him to PTP for several days for a project...Haha at that time I really felt I'm lucky today...Haha...Then if he's going to KL next week, then me and my sister will follow him along loh...Haha...And I know there's at least some one who willing to obey me...
~~^^I already tried a lot of time to contact you, but you NEVER reply me...I don't know what does it mean...^^~~

No comments:

Post a Comment